The employees of John Welch Enterprise, Inc. pledge to conduct ourselves at all times in accordance with recognized and accepted industry standards and practices, technical competence, honesty and integrity, and to adhere to the following tenents of our Professional Code of Conduct:
- Conduct business interactions with fairness, honesty, integrity, quality and professionalism.
- Subscribe to industry recognized and accepted technical and ethical standards for products and services in the areas of manufacturing, technical support, green services, installaion, complaint resolution and business practices.
- Encourage professional development through educational opportunities for employees and partners.
- Foster consumer confidence through the practice of honesty and integrity in advertising, marketing, proposals and representation of products and service capabilities.
- Comply with applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations.
- Conduct business through fair competition by promoting the positive benefits and features of our products and services.
- Promote and reinforce a safe and healthy working environment for employees and customers.
- Strive to create a sustainable future through environmentally safe practices to preserve and protect the environment.
- Represent John Welch Enterprise, Inc. in a professional manner, honoring its ideals, its Professional Code of Conduct, and safeguarding its intellectual property.
Adherence to this Professional Code of Conduct is an expectation of each employee of John Welch Enterprise, Inc. at all times and is intended to assure public and industry confidence with integrity and service.